If you’re looking for the best free directories to include your business in, here are our top 5 choices for business listings. As with all directories, it’s important to use keywords in the title first, before your company name. You don’t want your free directory listing to show up higher than your own website. This can help increase your search engine optimization and increase your amount of visitors and are Yellow Pages alternatives for business listings.
- Yelp is a good directory because of their online web presence. While their rating system is questionable, it’s a good idea to get yourself a Yelp and link to your website from the Yelp account. Search engine marketing through Yelp is a good idea for small businesses looking to build a reputation.
- Yellow Pages is a free service that provides other side marketing services. Yellow pages formed from the need for advertising on the internet, and the increasing use of search via computer. This is not internet advertising, these are free business listings.
- Manta is a business directory that allows you to advertise on your competitors’ listing. They offer free and premium accounts. No more paying pay per click with organic SEO, such as using Manta to increase your search engine ranking and internet traffic.
- CitySearch provides business listings for your area. Be careful with this website however, they won’t remove bad reviews, even if they are slander.
- Hotfrog is an excellent way to get a back link. Their directory is free and you’ll want to link to your website. Hotfrog is great for inbound marketing through advertising agencies.
Sometimes a busy business owner can’t stay up on this internet marketing plan, we can submit to directories for you. Stop using Yellow Pages that cost you too much. Start using a more strategic internet marketing plan. Our SEO services are always available for the business owner who wants to boost his or her rankings in Google. Submitting your business listings to directories will increase your amount of online exposure and make it easier for search engines to find you. Without mentioning you should know by know to submit to Google Places and Bing the first day. It’s free to participate in social networking and having a social media marketing plan. Use a keyword tool and Google Analytics to target the correct terms. Thank you for considering this list of the 5 best web directories as well as our other SEO services and best wishes to your internet marketing plan!
For personalized answers regarding your internet marketing strategy or our business listing submission SEO services, contact Justin firstname.lastname@example.org.